[Radiance-general] [HDRI] Photosphere (or equivalent) in Linux or Windows?

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Mon May 30 08:40:58 PDT 2016

Hi Kynthia,

To recover the costs related to developing a Windows version, we have been charging a site license fee of $250 US to institutions that want to use Elena's port of Photosphere.  It does appear to be stable inasmuch as we have received no complaints about its behavior from any of the licensees.

The long-term goal is to port her version, which is based on the cross-platform wxWidgets API, back to newer versions of Mac OS X and even Linux.  Unfortunately, I have not had time to pursue this activity.  I am unsure at this point when I will ever get to it....

Cheers,
-Greg