[Radiance-general] Variable height shading systems simulation

Andy McNeil mcneil.andrew at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 18:49:47 PDT 2016

Hi Humberto,
There's an easier way to do this now. No need to use rlam anymore.

First create your partial illuminance files:
rmtxop -c upper.vmx window.xml upper.dmx sky.smx | rmtxop -c 47.4 119.9
11.6 > upper_illum.mtx
rmtxop -c lower.vmx window.xml lower.dmx sky.smx | rmtxop -c 47.4 119.9
11.6 > lower_illum.mtx

Then add them together:
rmtxop upper_illum.mtx + lower_illum.mtx > total_illum.mtx