[Radiance-general] sudo recontrib

urtza.uriarte at upc.edu urtza.uriarte at upc.edu
Mon Mar 21 04:16:12 PDT 2016

  Dear Andy and Greg,

(I am trying to follow Humberto's issue, as well)
I have added to View Matrix sensor points number (I notice that in Daylight
Matrix I have not had NROWS data and I have added NROWS=145). To sum up I
have; Sky Matrix, 2306x8760; Daylight Matrix, 145x2306; and View Matrix,
552x145. I launched dctimestep and it scripts the same error (fatal -
unexpected EOF reading Barcelona.smx).

In case, I review the Sky Matrix with "wc" and I get almost the number that
Greg suggested:

wc Barcelona.smx

20202874  60601692 213155298 Barcelona.smx

I do not know what is the problem with Sky Matrix (although it seems a
little estrange 2306x8760 data are in rows).
Thank you in advance,
Urtza.