[Radiance-general] Five-phase Method Tutorial: Errors in generating direct sun coefficient matrix

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 15:12:48 PDT 2016

Hi Alireza,

Did you generate the XML files yourself?  The ones I downloaded via the current version of the 5-phase bash script don't report this warning, which I would say indicates a problem.  You can download the XML files using:

	curl -o bsdf/fullwindow_t45.xml http://www.radiance-online.org/learning/tutorials/fivephasetutorialfiles/fullwindow_t45.xml
	curl -o bsdf/fullwindow.xml http://www.radiance-online.org/learning/tutorials/fivephasetutorialfiles/fullwindow.xml

I can't speculate what is going wrong with your genBSDF command if you created these yourself, unless you send me the related input files.

Cheers,
-Greg