[Radiance-general] Radiance 5.0 installation on ubuntu 14.04

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 14:57:57 PDT 2016

You can achieve the same result as averaging output by repeating the points on your input and adding a corresponding -c N for rcontrib.

If you already have the matrices, though, you can average them using rmtxop.  Let's say you have 3 matrices, you can use:

	rmtxop -s .33333 res1.mtx + -s .33333 res2.mtx + -s .33333 res3.mtx > avg.mtx

Note that you would use a different scaling factor for more or fewer matrices.

Cheers,
-Greg