[Radiance-general] Radiance 5.0 installation on ubuntu 14.04

Humberto Antunes hs.antunes at campus.fct.unl.pt
Fri Mar 18 11:27:23 PDT 2016

I figured it out when i opened the makeall file from the ray directory i
saw the first line.

I am already having trouble with the commands in the tutorial, so after a
quick reading of the presentation I see that basically the rfluxmtx commamd
comes in to replace the rcontrib command, right?

I am using radiance to run annual dynamic daylight simulation of dynamic
shading devices for my master's thesis, hope i will be able to do it
because my master's thesis advisor is not much of a help in that topic.

I will try to get the three phase method running with the help of that
presentation.

Thank you very much Andy
Humberto A.