[Radiance-general] Radiance 5.0 installation on ubuntu 14.04

Andy McNeil mcneil.andrew at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 19:56:34 PDT 2016

Humberto,

You mentioned X11, but didn't share an error associated with X11. So It's
tough to tell what your problem is. Can you search the text on the terminal
for the word error, and report the actual errors that occurred?

In case it is related to X11, on Raspbian, I need to install the x11
development libraries to get Radiance to compile.
The same could be true for Ubuntu?

Here's what I do:
sudo apt-get install libx11-dev

Best,