[Radiance-general] Irradiation on standing subject with Radiance

Ruggiero Guida ruggiero.guida at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 05:24:58 PST 2016

Thanks a lot for your help Greg,

Yes, my samps.txt has exactly 105 lines with point and direction.

When I run your command

rcontrib -c 105 -y 1 -I+ -f tregenza.cal -m groundglow -b tbin -bn 145 -m
skyglow test.oct < samps.txt > daycoef.mtx

I get a daycoef.mtx with the correct number of elements of which only the
first is not zero. Am I missing something? I have double check the sky and
ground file and they are correct.

Thanks again
Ruggiero