[Radiance-general] Groundhog Electric Lighting capabilities - validation challenge

Thomas Bleicher tbleicher at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 15:00:30 PST 2016

German

If you want to validate your re-coded version of ies2rad you only need to
compare the output of both programs against each other. This can be done
via script as part of your testing on a number of IES files with different
types and features.

BTW: If you don't want to rely on an existing Radiance installation you can
still include select binaries in you SketchUp extension package. That way
you don't have to duplicate Radiance C code and can be sure that the output
is identical to pure Radiance.

On Wed, Mar 2, 2016 at 12:52 PM, Germán Molina Larrain <germolinal at gmail.com