[Radiance-general] RGB to Radiance definition

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 16:26:03 PDT 2016

If you don't know the RGB values of a material, you can just use gray.  It won't hurt your accuracy as much as shifting *all* surfaces to gray.  It may be misleading when looking at renderings, however.  People may assume what is shown as gray really is gray, when it's actually unknown.

Cheers,
-Greg