[Radiance-general] GENDAYMTX with part of the year

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 17:54:32 PDT 2016

Hi Germán,

It's difficult to tell from your e-mail which program is failing and why.  Can you send me a private message with your input file, and the list of commands that isn't working for you?  There's no built-in assumption about the number of records in gendaymtx, but maybe the workflow you're using has such an assumption.  Either that, or we have a bug to fix.

Cheers,
-Greg