[Radiance-general] [HDRI] Photosphere (or equivalent) in Linux or Windows?

Nathaniel Jones nathanieljon at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 17:28:59 PDT 2016

To continue this conversation, I found a demonstration
<http://nljones.scripts.mit.edu/hdr/> I made a while back of the same
source jpegs used to create HDR files with three different softwares for
Windows (Photosphere, Bracket, and Picturenaut). The page is made using a
neat little javascript export from Picturenaut. As you can see from the
histograms, the three images are nearly (but not quite) identical. As I
recall, the Photosphere image looked the smoothest in falsecolor.

Cheers,

Nathaniel