[Radiance-general] [HDRI] Photosphere (or equivalent) in Linux or Windows?

Chamilothori Kynthia kynthia.chamilothori at epfl.ch
Wed Jun 8 04:41:37 PDT 2016

Hi Greg,

Thanks for proposing a solution so quickly - much better than my clumsy attempts at grep!

However, my calibrated image still has very low luminance values (< 1.0L) This makes sense: as I read from the File Format document in the Radiance references, the EXPOSURE variables in the header are cumulative, so I am essentially dividing all my values by 178 (which is my $ecorr). Am I doing the conversion (set ecorr=`ev "179*$img_val/$meas"`) incorrectly? :-)

Thanks for your help once again,

Kynthia