[Radiance-general] Strange behaviour with mixed material

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 13:38:53 PDT 2016

Hi Santiago,

Giulio kindly shared his tutorials and I haven't gotten around to putting them onto radiance-online.org, mostly because I don't know how to modify the website anymore since it was updated.  However, I have uploaded this particular tutorial for you to:

	http://www.anyhere.com/gward/pickup/giulio_mirror.tar.gz

However, this is really a situation that didn't occur to me, where you have indirect rays coming from the opposite side.  I see now that I should modify a test in the m_mirror.c routine to account for this case.  I will send you a modified version of this file in hopes that you can rebuild and test it for me.

Cheers,
-Greg