[Radiance-general] (no subject)

Christopher Rush Christopher.Rush at arup.com
Mon Jul 25 06:43:59 PDT 2016

And be sure that you use the parameter -ab to set the number of ambient bounces if you're running commands yourself. The sky vault source that Raphael mentions is only considered in the ambient calculation. Higher values for -ab (within the range of usually 2 to 6 or maybe more) increases accuracy wherever reflections between surfaces are important.