[Radiance-general] (no subject)

Zhe Kong kongzhewode at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 14:16:52 PDT 2016

Dear Radiance users:
I ran into a rendering error and hope someone can help me out.
I want to explain my procedure first. My apologies if this message is much
too long ...
I built the model in DIVA and exported the model into .obj.
Then I used obj2rad to convert the model and created the material file
accordingly.
After that, I used oconv to create the .oct file and used rvu for
rendering.
Meanwhile, for the sky model, I tried several examples from Rendering with
Radiance, for instance $gensky 7 1 12 +i -a 37.97 -o -23.50 -m -30.
However, the results don't look right. The results only show direct
sunlight without diffuse light, I speculate that there is something wrong
with my model that influences the sky model. I am sharing my model,
material, and view files below.
Please help me to solve the issue.
As always, thak you all.

​