[Radiance-general] Ashik2 material error

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 16:32:41 PDT 2016

You need to share the material specification that is generating your error.  Most likely, the function file is missing (or not needed).  In this case, you should give a single period ('.') in place of the function file name.

I just realized that the ashik2 type never got into the Radiance reference manual, which is something I will remedy for the next release.

Cheers,
-Greg