[Radiance-general] 3D-360 video rendered with Radiance

Mark Stock mstock at umich.edu
Fri Jul 1 14:21:23 PDT 2016

Andy,

I didn't see that document before I took on this project, but I think
my method was pretty similar. If it wasn't, I'm not about to re-render
this one. It'd be great if you shared your method to the list!

Note that the Samsung Internet movie player (for playing YouTube
movies on GearVR) expects your movie data to fill the 16:9 frame,
otherwise it won't map correctly. The Oculus player (for movies
downloaded to your phone+GearVR) is a little smarter, though, and will
play both 3840x1920 (2:1) or 3840x2160 (16:9) just fine.

Mark