[Radiance-general] [Radiance-dev] Modelling an LED Monitor with a Beam Pattern & Display Image

Gregory J. Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 11:50:14 PDT 2016

Hi Andrei,

This probably belongs on the radiance-general list, since it's not really a code issue.  I am cross-posting there.

There may be something amiss with your Mockup_Lamp_BeamPattern.dat file to brightdata.  How did you create this file, and what values are in it?

I don't know why this would affect the colors, unless there is clipping going on in your rendered images.  This could just be a magnitude issue.

-Greg