[Radiance-general] Radiance for Spatial Daylight Autonomy

Fri Jan 29 03:33:15 PST 2016

Stefanie

When I was at the UI-IDL Boise, I implemented LM-83 procedure (exactly what
you asked) in Radiance. Yes it can be done. The implementation is using
bash script. The result was presented in Radiance Workshop at NREL:
http://www.radiance-online.org/community/workshops/2013-golden-co/Djunaedy_vdw_mahic_lm83.pdf

Please email me via my other email (cc) if you have questions.

Ery