[Radiance-general] Pcomb to mask an area of one image on to another

Christian Humann chris at christianhumann.com
Mon Feb 29 17:22:05 PST 2016

Hi Greg and Stephen,

My discriminator was giving me odd results.  Stephen’s example helped me in writing the correct expression to pcomb.

pcomb -e 'thresh=.2' -e 'ro=if(gi(1)-thresh*bi(2),ri(2),ri(1));go=if(gi(1)-thresh*bi(2),gi(2),gi(1));bo=if(gi(1)-thresh*bi(2),bi(2),bi(1))' image_1.hdr image_2.hdr  > modified.hdr

Thanks for the fast responses.
Chris