[Radiance-general] Five-Phase Method: invalid results in daylight matrix

Alireza Hashemloo alireh at uw.edu
Wed Feb 24 10:25:12 PST 2016

Hi Rob,

Thank you for your response.
I have checked the orientation of the daylight polygons (exterior window
pane) and it matches the given view direction as 0 -1 0. I changed the view
direction to 0 1 0 just to see if the results would be any different. But I
receive the same daylight matrix file with all values equal to 0.

Would it be convenient for you if I sent you a Google drive link to my
project folder with all the files that you need to run the genklemsamp
command and reproduce the error?
I had also sent a separate post with regards to variations in the commands
for generating all-black models in the next steps of the tutorial.

Thank you,
Alireza