[Radiance-general] *Rendering with Radiance* misprints available, CHEAP in the USA

Randolph Fritz rmfritz3 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 18:46:27 PST 2016

I have four of these softcovers left and I’m selling them as remainders.  You can learn how to use the software from them, but the printer left out the Greek letters in these (ouch!) so the mathematics is trashed.  They are marked “misprint” all over.  I’ll copies anywhere in the USA by media mail for $12; if you’re outside of the USA, shipping prices is ridiculous, so spring for a good copy.

--
Randolph M. Fritz, Lighting Design and Simulation
+1 206 659-8617 || rmfritz3 at gmail.com