[Radiance-general] Radiance for Spatial Daylight Autonomy

Daniel Glaser daniel at lightstanza.com
Fri Feb 12 12:53:02 PST 2016

Hi Stefanie, Alex, Ery

Stefanie, LightStanza is web-based software for daylight analysis that
computes sDA in a rigorous way (which was not mentioned in Alex’s response).

Ery, Thank you for sharing your experiences developing a workflow for sDA--
it's a challenging metric!

We are posting a blog series about it:

https://blog.lightstanza.com/

Which includes a section on Blinds Operations-- a new, long-overdue yet
controversial and not well understood innovation.

kind regards,

- Dan

--

Daniel C. Glaser, PhD, LEED AP BD+C, IESPrincipal
Light Foundry, LLC*Creators of LightStanza.com*

Direct: +1.510.387.8890Main: +1.720.722.0771

www.lightstanza.com

This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipients and
contains confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not