[Radiance-general] evalglare default?

Jan Wienold jan.wienold at epfl.ch
Tue Feb 9 02:02:02 PST 2016

Hi Randolph,

default for -b is :5.
default for -t or -T is : Not set (-> no task area detection mode is
default, in that case the average luminance of the scene is used to
detect "glare pixels", threshold=b*average_luminance. In case b is set
to a value larger than 100, then the threshold is b only, an absolut
luminance value, independent on the average luminance or task luminance.)

Jan

On 09/02/16 03:01, Randolph M. Fritz wrote:
> What is the default behavior of evalglare, if one doesn't specify -b,
> -t, or -T? I can't seem to find it in the man page and a quick skim of
> the code is leaving me puzzled.
> --
> Randolph M. Fritz, Lighting Design and Simulation
> +1 206 659-8617 || rmfritz3 at gmail.com <mailto:rmfritz3 at gmail.com>

Dr.-Ing.  Jan Wienold
Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL)
EPFL ENAC IA LIPID

http://people.epfl.ch/jan.wienold
LE 1 111 (Office)
Phone    +41 21 69 30849