[Radiance-general] Excluding zeroed values from averaged luminance

parisa khademagha p.khademagha at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 14:48:01 PST 2016

Hi Jan,

Thanks for the reply! I realized that evalglare for averaging luminance takes the solid angle of each pixel into account, that is why I looked for a basic way of using masks and calculating average luminance for now and I will get back to the evalglare later. The new features are very interesting!

Cheers,
Parisa