[Radiance-general] su2rad export problem

Marzena Husser marzena.husser at ilek.uni-stuttgart.de
Fri Apr 15 02:40:26 PDT 2016

Hello,

I have a problem with su2rad. I am using SketchUp Make 2015 and
su2rad_daysim_r03. Unfortunately, the export doesn't work, neither by
colour/layer nor by "daysim".

Exports by colour and by layer generate the .rif file and a few directories,
but as I try to import it into daysim, the following error message appears:

"Cannot find files:

.\radiance\medium

.\radiance\ambfiles\untitled1.amb

.\1)"

Export by "daysim" doesn't work at all. The following error message appears:

"Error reading file: prefs.dat"

Moreover, the material assignment doesn't work as well. It's impossible to
drop the radiance materials over the SketchUp elements.

Can anybody help me? I would really appreciate it.

Weidenmeise