[Radiance-general] install Radiance on Mac

Chris Kallie kallie at umn.edu
Sun Sep 27 15:14:49 PDT 2015

Marta,

Not too many years ago, I was in the same place as you, and I
fortunately had help from Rob Shakespeare (one of the authors of the
book "Rendering with Radiance"). So, the least I can do is pass on the
knowledge to the next generation of users. If you are still stuck after
some trial and error, I would be happy to help out via personal
communication.

If one looks back on the archives of this list, there is a constant
exodus of young users who disappear after they get their masters/PhD's,
so I am playing my part to take some of the burden off the senior
developers by offering a little help here and there to the new users...

PS. for those who have read this far: How is the new knowledge base
platform working? I was happy to hear there were some recent efforts,
but I haven't seen or heard about it for a few weeks.

Best,
Chris