[Radiance-general] Daysim and results

Germán Molina Larrain germolinal at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 06:01:00 PDT 2015

Hello,

I think that might make sense. Imagine a room that is perfectly well
daylit, where you never need to turn the lights on. It will not matter
weather you installed 1W/m2 or 100W/m2, the energy consumption will always
be 0kWh/m2.

I would expect that, since you doubled the Lighting Power in the room, the
energy consumption also doubled. Does that make sense?

Otherwise... I am not quite sure how Daysim works.

Best,

Germán