[Radiance-general] Brightness to cd/m2?

Iris Moonen moonen.iris at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 07:18:23 PDT 2015

Hello,

Before I used "pvalue -d -b -h -H picture.hdr | total". This gave me
numbers such as 89057. After these mails I've been trying to use
"pvalue -o -b -d -h -H picture.hdr | total -m" but now I get values
which are about 0.2832. The cd/m2 values I should get should be about
700 cd/m2, which I don't get by multiplying either of these 2 values
with 179. What do I do wrong?

With kind regards, Iris