[Radiance-general] NRL radiance-5.0.a.6-Darwin.dmg trad/tcl incomplete installation

Guglielmetti, Robert Robert.Guglielmetti at nrel.gov
Tue Oct 20 08:14:26 PDT 2015

Cross-posting (and we should move the discussion to) dev...

Thanks Terrance! Looks like I have some more files to include in the CMake files, so our packages work correctly, thanks for the catches. As for item (1), it seems like the right move there is to have Greg change the shebang line to call "wish", and place the onus on the users to have a symlink for wish that points to whatever they have on their systems.

Let's sort it out on dev when we have time. Thanks again for the heads up.

- Rob