[Radiance-general] x11meta issue

Rob Guglielmetti rob.guglielmetti at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 08:47:45 PDT 2015

Chris’ directory/path advice will fix errors one and three in your output
below, but error two is unfortunately a result of the NREL binary packages
not working correctly for x11meta. Sorry about that, I haven’t had a chance
to sort that one out yet. Used to be, no one ever used x11meta but it
appears lots of people are starting to pick up Axel’s tutorial which
includes the use of that tool, so I guess I’d better get this sorted!

-Rob