[Radiance-general] gensky_-B option

Jan Wienold jan.wienold at epfl.ch
Thu Nov 26 09:38:43 PST 2015

Dear Urtza,

the 160 instead of 180 degree should not be a big problem, of course you
underestimate the illuminance a bit, but you can provide the external
measured illuminance value.

In case you have a problem in matching the calculated illuminance of the
captured image (evalglare -V) with the measured illuminance, caused by
pixel overflow, there exist since long time an undocumented option in
evalglare to adjust the overflow pixels to match the measured
illuminance. I could help you with that - in that case send me one
example image and the related measured illuminance value directly (not
via discussion group).

Jan