[Radiance-general] evalglare: Bad CPU type in executable

Guglielmetti, Robert Robert.Guglielmetti at nrel.gov
Tue Nov 17 15:50:24 PST 2015

On 11/17/15, 4:40 PM, "Kyle Konis" <kskonis at gmail.com<mailto:kskonis at gmail.com>> wrote:

Thanks to all,

In the end it was my own mind that needed an upgrade, as i forgot that the NREL installers use (as Rob kindly pointed out),

/usr/local/radiance

*** To be clear, only the Mac installer does this. The Windows installer has Windowsy paths, and the Linux installer isn't an installer at all, it's just a tarball of everything. I wish these were more consistent and also were better about modifying the system environments for the user, but, whatever...