[Radiance-general] evalglare: Bad CPU type in executable

Kyle Konis kskonis at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 13:26:24 PST 2015

Dear list,

I recently tried using evalglare on my mac (OS X Mavericks 10.9.5) and
received the following feedback from the terminal (when entering
evalglare -v)

/usr/local/ray/bin/evalglare: *Bad CPU type in executable*

A quick google of this kind of error suggests that i need an updated binary
file, or need to compile evalglare from source on my machine
https://discussions.apple.com/thread/6130828

I though it would be problem solved by installing the new Radiance binaries
from NREL
https://github.com/NREL/Radiance/releases

But i get the same error

Any suggestions here?