[Radiance-general] Learning to use Radiance in Windows and Rasberry Pi environments

Rania Labib rn.labib at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 21:46:49 PST 2015

Hi there,

I'm going to start using Radiance for daylighting analysis and HDR
renderings, I am going to write a custom program on Rasberry Pi using
Python. Here is the thing, I have never used Radiance before in Linux, I
only used Desktop Radiance, and I have great knowledge about daylighting,
glare, HDR, ...etc. Can anyone point me toward resources and tutorials that
can help me startup with my little program?. I'm also willing to pay if
anyone is interested in giving me a private tutorial via Skype, or any
other method. Thanks