[Radiance-general] Calculating transfer matrix for measurement points with luminaires in a room

Aktuna, Berat berat.aktuna at ibp.fraunhofer.de
Tue May 12 08:01:45 PDT 2015

Hi Andy,

that helped a lot, thanks!
I get results now, a rgb triple for each luminaire.
(koeffizientenmatrix_rgb.mtx)

I tried to use the -c 0 option to sum up the rgb values of rtcontrib but 0 seems to be unsupported
So I use rcalc and sum up the values afterwards.

Since we used "-I+" I don't have to multiply them with "$1=179*($1*.265+$2*.67+$3*.065)" but just add them together, right?
If I just add them, I got a tenth of the value it should be. (koeffizientenmatrix_lux2.mtx)
If I use the conversion formula, it's much higher as it should be. (koeffizientenmatrix_lux.mtx)

Do you have an hint for me?

Best ragards and thanks,
Berat