[Radiance-general] stainless specular values

Andrew McNeil amcneil at lbl.gov
Mon May 11 12:21:54 PDT 2015

Hi Aaron,

Peter has a database of measured materials with fitted radiance models:
http://www.pab.eu/gonio-photometer/demodata/bme/
I don't see stainless steel or zinc in that database.

I think probably the best thing to do, especially when you're trying to
distinguish between surface finishes, is to send your samples to a lab for
measurement.

Andy