[Radiance-general] Pipe Transmission Matrix in 3 Phase Method

Andrew McNeil amcneil at lbl.gov
Fri May 8 12:40:57 PDT 2015

Islam,

Sorry for my delayed response. I used a glow material for generating the
pipe transmission matrix.

your error "rfluxmtx: internal - sample behind all sender elements!"
indicates that you probably have either the sender or receiver surface
normal reversed.  You need to make sure that the surface normal of the
object at the top of your pipe (your receiver) faces into the pipe. And the
surface normal of the surface at the bottom of your pipe (sender) should
face outside of your pipe.

Andy