[Radiance-general] Acrylic Material

christy vidiyanti christy.vidiyanti at gmail.com
Wed May 6 19:28:51 PDT 2015

hi, i've just install radiance 5.0.a-win32. i I has been successfully gener
ate global photon map using command:
mkpmap -apg scene.gpm 10000 -apo prisma1a -t 60 tes.oct

But, failed when rpict. the command is:
rpict -ab 1 -apg scene.gpm 50 -vp 0.013 3.127 1.510 -vd 5.385 0.025 -0.040
-vu 0 0 1 -vh 60 -vv 34 -vs 0 -vl 0 tes.oct

The error message is:
rpict: fatal - command line error at '-apg'
rpict: 0 rays, 0.00% after 0.0000 hours

Salam,
*Christy Vidiyanti*