[Radiance-general] rcontrib: fatal - duplicate modifer 'M-nor'

Guglielmetti, Robert Robert.Guglielmetti at nrel.gov
Thu Mar 12 12:50:56 PDT 2015

The next major release of OpenStudio (v 1.7.0, to be released at the end of March) does all of this work for you automatically. The basic workflow is in the current iteration release, in fact; OpenStudio will take an OpenStudio model and group all the window polygons by orientation, transmittance, and shading control, and all the required rfluxmtx headers are written to the window input files. This is all in OpenStudio v1.6.3. While there was an issue in the annual simulation workflow in v1.6.3, this has been fixed for v1.7.0 (and can be downloaded from the OpenStudio GitHub today).

</shameless_plug>