[Radiance-general] learnix installation

Axel Jacobs jacobs.axel at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 07:45:34 PDT 2015

Hi Chris,

thanks for pointing this out.  I tend to compile Radiance from source
on all of my machine, which is why I didn't realise it is no longer
maintained as a Debian/Ubuntu package.  Debian's package tracker lists
it as removed from Testing: https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/radiance

According to the package tracker, the following actions are needed:
- Does not build reproducibly during testing
- The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
- The package depends on source packages which need a new maintainer.
- lintian reports 278 warnings
- Build log checks report 2 warnings

So that's probably the end of it  :-(

Best