[Radiance-general] Errors while transposing with Rcollate.

Richard Mistrick RGMARC at engr.psu.edu
Tue Jun 16 05:50:36 PDT 2015

Something else that is totally bizarre is that if I type your entry on the command line, rcollate crashes with an MSVCR120.dll error, but if I paste Greg's text into the command line it gives me the usage text - and they appear to be completely identical commands.  We are using  the NREL compile of Radiance.

Rick