[Radiance-general] Errors while transposing with Rcollate.

David Geisler-Moroder david.moroder at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 06:50:19 PDT 2015

Hi Sarith,

I just tried both calls (with and w/o redirecting from stdin) with the
latest Windows binaries from NREL(https://github.com/NREL/Radiance/releases)
and both work fine at my side...

rcollate –h –fa1 –t a.txt > d.txt
rcollate –h –fa1 –t < a.txt > d.txt

Which version of rcollate are you using?

Best,
David

Dipl.-Ing. Dr. David Geisler-Moroder
Hofwaldweg 14/20