[Radiance-general] Question

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 11:06:44 PDT 2015

Hi Maryam,

It seems that no one has responded to your query, which is unfortunate.  We need a FAQ of some sort for these questions, but don't have one at the moment.

Radiance runs best on some version of Unix, but there is of course an installer for Windows as you noted.  I do not know the current state of Ecotect or whether it is recommended.  There are other interfaces available, such as NREL's OpenStudio and DIVA.  There is a fair amount of information in the mailing archives on both, and they have websites you should find easily enough as well.

Best of luck!
-Greg