[Radiance-general] Exterior Daylight Simulation

Christoph Reinhart tito_ at mit.edu
Wed Jun 3 10:57:01 PDT 2015

Dear Jiajie,

There are a number of video tutorials for DIVA (Rhino interface for Radiance/Daysim/E+) here: http://diva4rhino.com/user-guide/getting-started/video-tutorials and we are adding more this week on this web site (http://mit.edu/sustainabledesignlab/projects/DIVATutorials/index.html).

In case you interested in exterior glare specifically, you might enjoy this publication by Alstan Jakubiec (http://trrjournalonline.trb.org/doi/abs/10.3141/2449-13).

Best,

Christoph
Christoph Reinhart
Associate Professor
Department of Architecture
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
77 Massachusetts Ave, Rm 5-418, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA
t: 617 253 7714, f: 617 253 6152, creinhart at mit.edu<mailto:creinhart at mit.edu>
Sustainable Design Lab<http://mit.edu/SustainableDesignLab/> | DIVA<http://www.diva4rhino.com/> | Daysim<http://daysim.ning.com/> | mapdwell<http://www.mapdwell.com/> | umi<http://www.urbanmodeling.net/>
Events  Modeling Urban Sustainability<http://architecture.mit.edu/event/modeling-urban-sustainability-energy-daylight-and-walkability> | DIVA Day 2015 <http://diva4rhino.com/diva-day-2015>