[Radiance-general] View from sun position

Achim Geissler achim.geissler at intergga.ch
Mon Jul 6 07:50:41 PDT 2015

Dear all,

thank you all for your help! The little tool and additional information from
Raphaël did the trick for me - no additional brain-work necessary which was
good due to the brain-cooking temperatures around here, the past days.

@Robert: If the script surfaces, as "hunter-and-gatherer" I would still be
interested, though.

Best
Achim