[Radiance-general] Radiance-general Digest, Vol 132, Issue 12

Mostapha Sadeghipour sadeghipour at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 11:08:23 PST 2015

Hi Greg, et. al,

Is there any chance that you can also add some notes about the headings.
There are couple of them in Andy's presentation for .rad or sky files (e.g
#@rfluxmtx h=kf u=+Y or #@rfluxmtx h=u u=Y). I wonder what are other
options available.

Best,
Mostapha

PS: Congrats Rob! Can't wait to see it flying in the wild! :)