[Radiance-general] OSX El Capitan

Guglielmetti, Robert Robert.Guglielmetti at nrel.gov
Thu Dec 17 07:42:21 PST 2015

I'd be concerned about the "...errors" message. Something either didn't compile, or wasn't copied to the proper location, are the two most common causes for that message at the end of the makeall script. As for the parameter concern, it's hard to say since we have nothing to compare your results to. Good news about the multithreading, Greg was pretty certain he'd nicked that issue with this commit:

https://github.com/NREL/Radiance/commit/60faf779695d00406cfd3f5dce2e37ad4fcff826

...the more testers we have, the better though!