[Radiance-general] OSX El Capitan

Germán Molina Larrain germolinal at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 07:31:13 PST 2015

Hello all,

I have done what I was afraid to do: I updated to OS X "El Capitan" a few
days ago, and updated my Radiance version to the latest as well. So far I
can say that

1. multithreading seem to work... it does not freeze, at least. I have not
done any timing tests.

2. It compiled, even if it gave me the "there were some errors" message...
it has worked fine so far.

I have one concern, though. I THINK I noticed that I need better parameters
than before to get the same results. Can that be? This is just visual and
based on "what I remember from before".

I am posting two pictures of results and parameters, so you can judge by
yourselves.

PARAMS
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2NfkTSl19hQbmducHZxU3FvOG8/view?usp=sharing>
WORKPLANE